Not Just Gamin'
40K - T'AU Empire Codex
40K - T'AU Empire Codex
The T’au are a young and dynamic race of technologically advanced aliens whose empire is spreading like wildfire across the stars. Ruled and guided by the enigmatic Ethereals, the T’au seek to unite every sentient being under the light of the T’au’va, or Greater Good. They prefer that others join this growing alliance willingly, but do not hesitate to use force to fulfil their destiny wherever they must. At the forefront of this fight are the Hunter Cadres of the Fire Caste. Comprising highly mobile and well-armed soldiery, led and supported by veteran warriors piloting deadly battlesuits, gunships and strike fighters, these armies sweep all before them in a blizzard of devastating firepower. Signature battle strategies such as the decisive Mont’ka or the cunning ambush of the Kauyon see the enemy outmanoeuvred at every turn, while their potent blend of technological might and ideological fanaticism ensure the T’au achieve victory after victory.
This 136-page book comprehensively covers the T'au Empire. It has everything you need to bring the technological might of the T'au to bear on the tabletop in order to expand the empire, plus a selection of lore and art to inspire your own collection.
Inside this hardback codex you'll find:
- The origins of the T'au Empire, their desire for unity through the Greater Good, and their will to expand as a species
- A detailed description T'au's caste-based society, the various Spheres of Expansion, the Septs that form the Empire, and the technological and military might of the T'au
- Background information on the Ethereals, as well as characters such as Aun'Shi, Shadowsun, and Commander Farsight
- A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
- 37 datasheets for the units that make up the T'au forces, from squads of Fire Warriors, to incredible Battlesuits, and heavily armed tanks
- Battle-forged rules that represent how the T'au wage war, from Sept Tenets, Cadre Commands, Independent Powers, as well as Bespoke Stratagems, Prototype Systems, and more.
- Crusade Rules that let you bring the Greater Good to various planets through overpowering force and subtle diplomacy
- And more!
What can you give the person that has everything? Why not give them the gift of choice! From comics, board games, collectibles, paints, miniatures and everything else...we are bound to have something for everyone!