A menagerie of deadly monsters for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The Monster Manual presents a horde of classic Dungeons & Dragons creatures, including dragons, giants, mind flayers, and beholders—a monstrous feast for Dungeon Masters ready to challenge their players and populate their adventures.
The monsters contained herein are culled from the D&D game’s illustrious history, with easy-to-use game statistics and thrilling stories to feed your imagination.
Features & details
- Fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with pesky goblins and mighty dragons for players to battle or beguile, outwit or outrun
- Over 150 ready-to-play D&D monsters
- Over 400 stat blocks—with all the info a Dungeon Master needs to run encounters
- Detailed descriptions and beautiful illustrations
- 1 of 3 D&D Core Rulebooks for 5th edition—the Player’s Handbook (rules for playing the game), the Dungeon Master’s Guide (how to run the game), and Monster Manual (creatures to encounter in your game)
What can you give the person that has everything? Why not give them the gift of choice! From comics, board games, collectibles, paints, miniatures and everything else...we are bound to have something for everyone!